We are looking for individuals with a passion for girls in STEM to join our team in 2014. Our current opportunities are listed below. Please click on the links to learn more about our open positions and how to apply.
CALLING ALL EDUCATORS!!
Are you a local educator passionate about empowering the next generation of leaders who will grow up to one day solve our world's greatest challenges? The Project Scientist Teaching Fellowship is awarded to energetic and excited teachers determined to provide students with an inspirational education and the best possible resources for future success! Teaching Fellows will lead students through hands on exploration at our 2014 PS Academy summer camp, exposing our girls to the endless opportunities available to them in STEM fields, majors, and careers. Additionally, Teaching Fellows will receive the latest research-proven resources, activities, and training in gender equitable education strategies. Apply now for our 2014 Teaching Fellowship!
Summer Internship Opportunities
- Project Scientist Academy - Camp Coach (Summer 2014)
- Project Scientist Academy - Internship in Educational Coaching (Summer 2014)
- Project Scientist Academy - Teaching Assistant Intern (Summer 2014)
- Project Scientist Academy - Computer Science/Tech Coach (Summer 2014)
- Project Scientist Academy - Art Intern (Summer 2014)
- Project Scientist Academy - Counseling Intern (Summer 2014)
- Project Scientist - IT/Computer Science Intern (Summer 2014)
- Project Scientist Academy - Health/Exercise Science Intern (Summer 2014)
- Project Scientist Academy - Research Intern (Summer 2014)
- Project Scientist - Communications/Marketing Intern (Spring/Summer 2014)
- Project Scientist - Non-profit Management Intern (Spring/Summer 2014)
Application Deadlines: Please note that all teaching fellowship applications for Project Scientist Academy are due February 21, 2014. Internship applications are due February 28, 2014.
All applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Program Director at email@example.com.
At Project Scientist, we maintain an open culture associated with small, startup companies in which all our team members are hands-on contributors and feel comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Our shared office space located in Uptown Charlotte is designed to encourage conversations between team members as well as other organizations.
Together we can foster today’s scientists who will lead the world in solving tomorrow’s greatest problems!